Cancellation and Return policy
FEES AND CHARGES
1. All published products or services or SaaS Membership or other fees and other charges are inclusive of any taxes (e.g. VAT). The AIT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY L.L.C TRN number is 100279384000003 and this applies to all charges from AIT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY L.L.C applied under these Terms and Conditions. Your VAT invoice for any monthly subscription or other fees or charges is available for you by Online / on Registered Email Id.
2. The “Monthly Recurring Payment” or “Recurring Payment” means the ARABINFOTEC Monthly / Yearly subscription fee corresponding to the purchased product & services option (e.g. Fixed Term or Flexible), and determined by the subscription type and subscription term at the point of starting the contract.
3. The Monthly / Yearly Subscription fee or Monthly / Yearly Recurring Payment is due each Month / Year in full, upfront, in advance, and with the exception of cancellations under the terms detailed below, no partial refund of the Monthly / Yearly Subscription fee will be made.
4. An “Initial Setup Fee” will be charged upon becoming a subscription member. The Initial Setup Fee is a one-off payment at the point of becoming our customer and is applied to cover the initial administration costs associated with setting up a new SaaS / Any Service Account and recurring payment agreement and entitles you to an initial induction session.
5. During certain special offer periods, the ARABINFOTEC management may in its sole discretion choose to remove or reduce the Initial Setup Fee.
6. The Initial Setup Fee (if one is payable/applicable at the time of you opt our service ) and first Monthly Recurring Payment are collected from you by us either by Debit or Credit card at time of purchase at the same time as you become a customer.
7. Your second Monthly / Yearly Recurring Payment will be collected one Month / Year after you joined. Subsequent Monthly / Yearly Recurring Payments for Monthly / Yearly subscription fees will be collected Monthly / Yearly thereafter.
8. If any Monthly / Yearly Recurring Payment is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honored for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of AED 150. If despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership. If you are ever over 30 days in arrears on a missed Monthly / Yearly payment and you are on a Fixed Term subscription then we reserve the right to bill you immediately after the 30 day grace period for the remaining contract value without any prior notification.
9. You are obligated to make the minimum number of Monthly Recurring Payments stated in your choice of subscription. You are obligated to make every Recurring Payment regardless of non-usage, except where the cancellation terms below are met.
10. The date of your Monthly / Yearly recurring Payment is likely to be the same date on each Month / Year as the first Monthly / Yearly Recurring Payment. You are unable to amend the date of your Recurring Payment but we reserve the right to amend the date of your Monthly / Yearly Recurring Payment at our sole discretion.
11. Once you have completed the minimum number of Monthly / Yearly Recurring Payments as stated in your subscription choice we will automatically continue collecting Monthly / Yearly Recurring Payments every Month/ Year. Your subscription will be extended by one Month / Year for each payment (“Renewal Period”).
12. If you have fulfilled your commitment to the membership you have joined, you may prevent the Automatic Renewal Period by visiting the arabinfotechllc.com and submitting a cancellation request. (A minimum of 30 days’ notice is required).
13. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Subscription Details provided.
14. You agree to retain a copy of all transaction records and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this account.
15. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
16. ARABINFOTEC will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
17. ARABINFOTEC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (ARABINFOTEC ) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
18. ARABINFOTEC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
19. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
20. From time to time we may need to increase the price of your SaaS membership. We will give you at least 1 full months' notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules.
21. If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third-party company for collection or take legal/police action against you. The reasonable and direct costs incurred in employing the third-party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address or contact without telling us.
22. ARABINFOTEC may choose to run “Affiliate referral” membership promotions whereby gifts or complimentary memberships are provided in return for members referring friends and them joining. ARABINFOTEC management reserve the right to withhold any gift or complimentary ARABINFOTEC access if the referees break the terms and conditions mentioned here including defaulting on a membership payment.
2. Should any subscription forewarn that their subscription payment method is to be canceled and not adequately replaced prior to the completion of a contract, all remaining charges will be liable and charged immediately.
3. Payment confirmation via email to the email address you provide at the point of registration will be issued within 24 hours of successful processing of your payment.
4. You, as the cardholder, must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your membership account and payment details.
6. Once a payment card has been replaced by a new one we will charge the new card only. Should however an account go unpaid for a period of 30 days or more we reserve the right to charge any previous payment card on the account, or any linked account, at our sole discretion in order to obtain funds.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
1. If you purchase any of our services online by yourself and not through our sales agent then you have 48 hours to cancel your order and obtain a full refund.
2. Once our technical team initiates the Project and You received a welcome email from our customer care team then you have 24 hours to cancel the order and obtain a partial refund based on the technical resource usage.
3. The Initial Setup Fee & Ont Time Charges is not refundable under any circumstances.
4. Following the above-mentioned period, the initial Setup Fee, One Time payment and each subsequent Monthly Recurring Payment made is not refundable under any circumstances but you may cancel your subscription subject to the service contract.
5. We will manage and process the cancellation of your membership upon receipt of a properly submitted cancellation request. Should your Recurring Payment be canceled without submission of a cancellation request form at any time you may incur fees as a result of any missed payments. If you wish to have confirmation of any amendments to your account at any stage please contact a member of the ARABINFOTECH team.
6. Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
ALL CANCELATION NOTICE PERIODS
Any cancellation request regardless of contract type or situation requires a minimum of 30 days' notice and all cancellations are subject to satisfactory proof of evidence should you still be within a minimum timeframe commitment before the cancellation of the membership will take effect. You acknowledge and understand that one further recurring payment will be taken from your account if such a recurring payment is due within the aforementioned 30 days' notice.
1. In the course of completing your subscription and creating the Monthly Recurring Payment, we may collect certain personal information about you including personal details. We will use this information for purposes including managing your subscription account and communicating with you. You have the duty to keep your personal information up to date and to inform us of any significant changes.
2. We will limit access to the processing of and use of your personal information to our employees and management who may, from time to time, require its use for marketing or other services. In addition, from time to time, we may need to make your personal information available to third parties such as legal authorities, our group companies, and professional advisors.
3. We may also provide your contact information to our business partners and third parties who may contact you about their products and services. Please inform us during the signup process if you do not wish to receive such information.
4. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about how we will use and store your personal information or if you wish to exercise your right to access, modify, object to the use of, or request the deletion of your personal information.
5. We will endeavor to use whatever method of communication deemed appropriate to notify you of the Office information in order to best serve your experience and assume that the information provided by you is correct and an acceptable method to provide you with this information.
6. As a Customer of the ARABINFOTEC, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the provisions of this paragraph and that you agree that we may collect, use, process and disclose your personal information as described hereinabove.